Monday, September 15, 2008

one year down, a hundred more to go

YIPEE...curt and i are celebrating one year of marriage today. i just want the world to know how much i love my husband. he takes magnificent care of me and chooses everyday to love me with his life. there is no reason why he loves me, he just does—it is his gift to me, and i have discovered the best thing for me to do is to receive that gift. i grow more in love with curt every second of every day, and have had the most amazing four years (one of those being marriage) with him. i can’t wait to experience many, many, many more years… i love, love, love my husband--he for sure rocks my socks off!

hope you enjoy our trip down memory lane…


our first picture




the engagement pic





celebrating one year at shelton vinyard

mary...you are the BEST!

(check out mellen designs--they are so cute!!!)

1 comment:

Dawn Rowe said...

Loved the pics and the blog! Sounds like you all had a great weekend - Happy Anniversary!!! Checking in with you all is definitely a highlight in my QUIET life now, so keep it up! Love you both,
Mom